We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join our successful Property Management client. You will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of a first-class residential property management service, looking after a portfolio covering the Midlands & Worcestershire. Full drivers licence and own car required.
What’s in it for me? Hybrid working, 3 days in the office, 1 day on site and 1 day working from home. Excellent training and support with a friendly welcoming team. Salary up to £33k plus £3.6k car allowance, stakeholder pension, career advancement, birthday’s off, mileage allowance and expenses.
The Property Manager is responsible for the proactive management of a number of residential blocks of flats, estate schemes and mixed-use developments.
Your tasks include: –
- Customer Liaison In conjunction with other team members, to build relationships with residents and to deal with all stakeholders’ queries and correspondence concerning their portfolio in a timely manner and in accordance with KPIs and SLAs.
- Site visits to carry out regular visits to managed developments as agreed and in accordance with the management agreement. If required undertake additional site visits to meet contractors, surveyors, leaseholders and residents etc.
- Carry out inspections as a result of specific residents/clients concerns over repair/maintenance problems etc. Undertake follow up actions as a result of inspections.
- Meet with clients to build trusted relationships.
- Repairs, Section 20 Consultancy and Insurance Claims
- To arrange repairs and raise works orders in liaison with the Property Administrator and ensure these are carried out in a timely manner.
- To liaise with internal/external surveyors on points of technical complexity and to discuss larger items of repair.
- To recognise when repairs required are an insurance claim and liaise with the Property Administrator to ensure insurance claims are efficiently administered.
- To ensure planned works are being undertaken in line with the lease requirements unless there is specific instruction from the client.
- To follow the appropriate statutory process on the consultation of leaseholders on repairs where required.
- Manage Section 20 Consultation Processes. Ensure notices are correctly served and major works are being appropriately Project Managed and are being undertaken as per specifications and in line with estimated costs.
- Contractor Appointment and Management
- Ensure Maintenance Contracts are in place for all assets and that general maintenance items such as cleaning and gardening.
- Ensure Maintenance Contractors are adhering to specifications
- Re-tender contracts when required. Prepare contract tendering documentation with the assistance from the Property Administrator and identify likely maintenance contractors / service providers. Review contractor tenders, their H&S policies, method statements etc.
- Service Charge Budgeting and Accounting
- Credit Control
- Residents Meetings
- Landlord and Tenant Management practice
- Site staff interaction and management