We are looking for a Property Co-ordinator to join our successful Property Management client. You will provide assistance and support to the Property Managers and help with general office administration. Full drivers licence and own car required. This is a permanent full-time office based role Mon-Fri however our client will consider someone who is looking for P/T hours initially with the flexibility to increase their hours to full-time.
What’s in it for me? Excellent training and support with a friendly welcoming team. Salary up to £25k doe plus stakeholder pension, career advancement, birthday’s off.
The Property Co-ordinator is a key member of the Property Management team and is responsible for co-ordinating the administration of building repair and maintenance work to managed blocks of flats and estates and, assisting with the development of a comprehensive record and systems database within the Property Management Department. To be part of a small team focussed on delivering an excellent and personal service to all customers, residents and suppliers.
This opportunity will suit someone with:
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven administrative and organisational skills
- Confidence in use of standard desktop computer packages, including Excel
- A good level of numeracy
- Ability to plan and manage priorities
- Ability to respond quickly, effectively and flexibly
- Able to work within a team and on own initiative
- Experience of working in a Property Management/Lettings environment (not essential)