We are looking to recruit an experienced Internal Account Manager for our Client based in Gateshead. This is an exciting opportunity an enthusiastic individual to join one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and embark on the path toward a successful and rewarding career. The position is based at the North East Branch working Monday – Friday, 08.30 – 17:30.
The expectation is to provide first class customer service to our valued clients and sales support to an established and successful sales team, all within in a fast-moving B2B environment. You will be required to demonstrate exceptional organisational skills paired with highly efficient and accurate administrative ability. You will be involved in all aspects of the business cycle and offer an all-round customer focused approach.
- Be outgoing, positive and have excellent communication skills, particularly on the telephone
- Be a strong and accurate administrator
- Be commercially minded
- Demonstrate strong mathematics and numeracy
- Demonstrate competent practical Microsoft excel skills (Navigation, formatting, basic formula)
- Be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- Manage a healthy workload and maintain focus and organisation
- Be able to understand and effectively follow company process and procedure
- Have a track record of customer service success and a desire to improve the customer experience
- Show a desire to learn about new and existing products
- Previous experience in a B2B customer service role
- Competent user of Microsoft office functions
- Educated to A level Standard (or equivalent)
In return we will offer you the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and skilled people in our industry. You will be joining an organisation that has grown from zero to a major national player and where the energy and enthusiasm of the team is infectious.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career and join a fast-growing, employee-owned company where you will have the option to become a shareholder in the business. Our Client is a circa £100 million company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a philosophy of working hard and achieving results.
A range of benefits are on offer to the successful candidate including: Pension, shareholder scheme, health cash plan and life assurance.