This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and embark on the path toward a successful and rewarding career.
We are looking for an experienced Internal Account Manager to be based at our Client’s office in Coventry. The expectation is to provide first class customer service to the valued clients and sales support to an established and successful sales team, all within in a fast moving B2B environment.
You will be required to demonstrate exceptional organisational skills paired with highly efficient and accurate administrative ability. You will be involved in all aspects of the business cycle and offer an all round customer focused approach.
You will gain:
- The opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive team environment
- Experience working amongst some of the industries leading experts
- Exposure to some of the most innovative products and solutions in the UK market
- Ongoing focus on building skill sets and personal development
You will need to:
- Have a track record of customer service success and a desire to improve the customer experience
- Demonstrate strong mathematics and numeracy
- Be outgoing, positive and have excellent communication skills, particularly on the telephone
- Be a strong and accurate administrator
- Be commercially minded
- Demonstrate competent practical Microsoft excel skills (Navigation, formatting, basic formula)
- Be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- Manage a healthy workload and maintain focus and organisation
- Be able to understand and effectively follow company process and procedure
- Show a desire to learn about new and existing products
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Previous customer service/account management experience in a B2B customer service role
- Competent user of Microsoft office functions
- Educated to A level Standard or equivalent
Our Client offers an excellent benefits package including the opportunity to become a shareholder, an auto enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions plus other benefits.