We are looking for a permanent member to join our Client’s hugely successful internal Sales team, within the Ecommerce division. We are looking for an experienced call centre agent who has worked in a busy inbound call centre environment. The successful candidate will receive full training and ongoing coaching and development. This is a full time position 8.30-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
We are looking for a talented individual with great communication skills, drive and determination and a proven track record of achievement. Someone who thrives working in a professional fast-paced, fun call centre environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience of dealing with customer’s sales and service enquiries. This opportunity will be perfect for someone who has a proven track record of achieving targets and goals and can demonstrate how they have added value as a member of the team. The ideal person will have the ability to think on their feet and respond quickly and accurately to customer enquiries.
- Dealing with Inbound telephone and email enquiries
- Exploring potential solutions for customers
- Offer excellent customer service
- Delivering / exceeding sales targets and KPI’s
- Contribute to team success
- Promoting the company brand
- Experience in communicating via Live Chat is preferred but not essential
Skills & attributes:
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Good standard of education
- Computer literate
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to think and react fast and accurately
- Team player
- Target driven
- An achiever
- Effective time management
Our Client offers a great basic salary plus monthly bonuses and an excellent benefits package.