We are looking for an experienced Finance Analyst to provide dynamic and focused financial decision support to our Client’s business through first class provision, analysis and interpretation of financial information and proactive commercial advice within an environment of effective financial controls and processes.
You will manage the production of timely and accurate information through first class provision, analysis and interpretation of financial information, and proactive commercial advice improving processes and systems wherever possible.
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA, or relevant degree graduate with a proven high level of numerical ability.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Good business acumen and commercial awareness with an inquisitive mind.
- Accuracy, numeracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems and put forward recommendations.
- Excellent IT and database/spreadsheet skills are required, in particular Microsoft packages e.g. Excel and Access.
- Experience of building and developing effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Knowledge of Kerridge, Planning Analytics and Phocas.
- Confident and persuasive communicator
- Flexible approach to work
- Committed to personal and corporate development
- Personal drive – want to know the ‘why’ and the ‘how’
- Initiative – able to work under minimal supervision
Key Results Areas
- Design, develop and maintain key financial reporting to meet the needs of the business, delivering results in a timely and accurate manner including management accounts reports and analysis
- Provide additional analysis and interpretation of financial information to the business as requested whilst standardizing and employing best practice reporting as far as possible
- Review of financial information to ensure underlying records are complete and accurate
- Complete month end cost reviews for brand
- Proactive approach to problem solving and investigating variances
- Support the finance controllers in the budgeting process and any ad-hoc projects
- Support the regional finance controllers in all regional queries and analysis
- Proactively build relationships with Operations and be a key point of contact
- Improvement of financial support to the business
- Innovative approach to data analysis and performance measurement.
- Efficient interaction with other finance teams
- Employer Pension scheme
- Life Assurance – 2 x salary / 4 x salary in pension scheme
- Staff Discount
- Study Package available