Our dynamic client is looking for an experienced Finance Administrator to join their Central Services Team. The team works in a collaborative, like-minded environment and, in a newly created role, you will have the opportunity to help shape and improve their supplier payments process.
If you thrive on the challenge of dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s, are positive and tenacious, with an eye for detail, then you could be the ideal candidate to keep this busy team on the straight and narrow!
The role will specifically cover the following areas:
- Ensure critical suppliers get paid on time
- Prepare high volume documents for electronic submission to our automated purchase invoicing software
- Accurate invoice data capture
- Problem resolution
- File management
- Helping process business expense claims
- Helping with general office tasks – e.g. telephone & post
The successful candidate will have a proven track record working with up-to-date technologies and have experience using
- Microsoft Outlook & Microsoft Excel
- Other Microsoft Office products
- V1 (or other electronic invoicing software) and Sage would be an advantage
Hours of work are 8.30am-5.30pm Monday-Friday. A range of benefits are on offer to the successful candidate including company share scheme, pension, bonus, and a health cash plan.