Another great permanent opportunity for a highly motivated, dynamic, and creative Communications Executive to join our Clients website marketing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing, publishing, and managing all written content across the website, direct mailings, media advertising, press releases, blogs, thought leadership pieces, whitepapers, social media, and emails. The role requires collaborating closely with the product development, web development and call centre teams.
- Ability to create best in class content for both digital and print
- Highly creative content writer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Talented ideas generator
- Ability to work effectively with others but also under your own initiative.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Delivering copy requirements to deadlines
- Maintain and develop the company’s ‘tone of voice’ to maintain brand values
- Work closely with product managers, SEO and PPC teams and specialist product divisions
Educated to degree level with a relevant degree in English language / literature, Marketing, communications or related.