This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Graduate to join our client’s Sales team in the Midlands. The expectation is to provide first-class customer service to the valued clients and sales support to the sales team, all within a fast-moving B2B environment. You will be required to demonstrate exceptional organisational skill paired with highly efficient and accurate administrative ability. You will be involved in all aspects of the business cycle and offer an all-round customer focused approach. Full training and support will be provided.
Founded in 2001 with a unique vision and a philosophy of employee-ownership. They are a true greenfield start up and have grown quickly to be the 2nd largest distributor in their sector in the UK. In the past year our client has been awarded ‘Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in the Midlands’ and ‘The Sunday Times Track 100 Fastest Profit Growth in the UK’.
The growth has consistently been the best in their sector, and they are continually investing in the business and their greatest asset is their ‘people’. Turnover in 2021 was £140m and our growth continues to accelerate.
- Provide a high level of customer service and communication both verbally and written
- Build positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers and drivers
- To actively upsell and provide solutions to the branch customers
- Monitoring existing and new customer sales performance to maximise the profitability of the branch whilst remaining competitive
- To effectively follow the operational procedures and support the growth of accounts in the branch
Key Skills and Essential Experience:
Essential requirements for the role:
- A recent graduate with a 2:1 minimum degree
- Competent user of Microsoft Office functions
- Demonstrate strong mathematics and numeracy
The successful candidate will also have the following key skills:
- Be outgoing, positive and have excellent communication skills, particularly on the telephone
- Be a strong and accurate administrator
- Be commercially minded
- Be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- Manage a healthy workload and maintain focus and organisation
- Be able to understand and effectively follow company process and procedure
- Show a desire to learn about new and existing products
What’s on offer:
- Excellent competitive salary & incentive scheme
- Great work – life balance. 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- A range of benefits: life insurance, pension and an optional healthcare scheme & the option to become a shareholder in the business after 6 months employment.