£23,125 pa plus a full benefits package.
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic person with strong administrative and communication skills. You will provide administrative support to our client’s Technical and Membership Executive. Our client’s positive culture drives success with every member of the team. Employees work as a team supporting each other to bring great outcomes.
What’s in it for me?
35 hour working week. Company events. Company pension. Cycle to work scheme. Free on-site parking. Private medical insurance. Salary circa £23k.
Skills and experience required:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- CRM systems (or similar)
- ASANA (or similar)
- Administration experience & strong communication skills
- Highly proficient in IT/ Microsoft
- Organising events
- Reception/ front of house
- Deliver membership-related advice and administrative support to the members, applicants and customers.
- Maintain and keep accurate records of members on the CRM system. Comply with all good practice guidance including data protection.
- Produce and distribute certificates and welcome/renewal packs for new and existing members.
- Cover the Technical and Membership Executive in their absence.
- Managing member meetings through the CRM system and internal meeting calendar.
- Coordinate member meetings (up to 60 per year, 10-20 delegates per meeting, mainly in Coventry. Following up with attendees, liaising with speakers, sending out information, confirming numbers/meeting room/catering arrangements with Technical and Membership Executive. Liaising with hotels on occasions when the meeting is out of house.
- Responsible for member and outside meeting bookings including hosting – liaising with the Technical & Membership Executive and Office Manager in setting up of meeting rooms, refreshments and lunch, clearing and cleaning down.
- Meet and Greet visitors/members. Oversee visitor’s attendance log for the office.
- Supporting the order of catering supplies for the meetings.
As a business, our client’s core values are:
- Ethics and integrity
- Infectious passion for the sector
- Members first
- Proactive and influential
- Equality, respect and inclusion
£23125.00 plus a full benefits package.
The Opportunity! We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic person with strong administrative and communication skills. You will provide administrative support to our client’s Technical and Member...
£70k - £80k doe plus pension, life assurance, share holder scheme, health cash plan, rewards scheme.
We are looking to recruit a Group Finance Manager
for our dynamic client who have excelled over the last 20 years. The market our client serves in the UK is worth at least £2 billion and that is before they look overseas, so the potential for further rapid growth is huge. In recent years they have been awarded ‘Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in the Midlands’ and ‘The Sunday Times Track 100 Fastest Profit Growth in the UK’.
Our client’s growth has consistently been the best in their sector, and they have by far and away the strongest balance sheet of any of their competitors.
As Group Finance Manager
, you will be responsible for the Finance team of 7 and will report to the Group Finance Director.
- Leading and developing the finance team
- Responsibility for the financial reporting for the Group as a whole
- Statutory accounts and liaising with the auditors
- Monthly management accounts for all operational divisions of the group
- Responsible for the accounts payable ledger which processes all invoices presented to the group
- Cash and treasury functions for all cash receipts and payments including foreign payments
- Invoice Finance controls and reporting
- Monthly payroll integration into the general ledger and associated reporting
- Taxation which is supported by the group’s accountants and tax advisors
- Other reporting requirements for a group of our size
- Preparing financial budgets for 25+ operational divisions
- Support & liaise with divisional managers regarding their management accounts
- Process improvements especially in relation to the new ERP system
- Team management experience
- Experience in preparing management accounts
- High numeric and strong analytical skills
- Confident in reporting & commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent people skills and an ability to develop a team
- Skilled in Excel and data manipulation
- Good understanding of taxation
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Good organisational skills and multi-tasking ability
Recognised qualifications in Finance and Accounting
£70k - £80k doe plus an excellent benefits package
We are looking to recruit a Group Finance Manager for our dynamic client who have excelled over the last 20 years. The market our client serves in the UK is worth at least £2 billion and that is befo...
£27k - £35k doe plus pension, healthcare, share holder scheme, life assurance and a discounts scheme.
We are looking for an
experienced Payroll Administrator
to join our successful client based in Coventry. This is a permanent full-time office based role Mon-Fri however our client will consider someone who is looking for P/T hours (9am – 3pm) 5 days per week.
What’s in it for me?
Excellent support with a friendly welcoming team. Salary circa £27k - £35k pa (pro rota for Part-time) plus pension, shareholder option, life assurance, health cash plan, rewards programme.
The Payroll Administrator is a key member of the HR & Payroll team and is responsible for processing the main payroll system for 400+ employees.
The role will specifically cover the following areas:
- Processing the main payroll system (Sage) – you will collect data from various sources and managers to input the data into the payroll system
- You will assist with the monthly payroll process for 400+ employees and in time be capable of running the month end routine yourself, which includes balancing the payroll, making payments and producing all related reports
- Update and control all related spreadsheets in the payroll and HR environment
- Process any static changes to the HR and payroll database with the appropriate controls
- Assist with processing starters and leavers with the appropriate letters and input into the payroll system
- Liaise with all operational managers with regard to payroll and any changes to pay arrangements during the month
- Respond to staff if they have any queries relating to their pay, deductions or benefits and any queries relating to HMRC and the pension arrangements
- Liaise with third parties relating to queries and enquiries regarding payroll
- Support the budget process by providing the appropriate information
- Support the warehouse operations who keep hourly attendance records for their workforce with complex shift arrangements
- Payroll experience
- Excellent mathematical skills and strong analytical skills
- Competent with Excel spreadsheets
- Familiarity with payroll software
- Basic understanding of tax rules around salaries
- Familiarity with benefits and other wage deductions
- Good knowledge of Word to process letters
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail & good organisational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Good verbal communication
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Good record-keeping skills
- A team player
£27k - £35k doe plus and excellent benefits package.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our successful client based in Coventry. This is a permanent full-time office based role Mon-Fri however our client will consider someo...
up to £25k doe plus benefits.
We are looking for a Property Co-ordinator
to join our successful Property Management client. You will provide assistance and support to the Property Managers and help with general office administration. Full drivers licence and own car required. This is a permanent full-time office based role Mon-Fri however our client will consider someone who is looking for P/T hours initially with the flexibility to increase their hours to full-time.
What’s in it for me?
Excellent training and support with a friendly welcoming team. Salary up to £25k doe plus stakeholder pension, career advancement, birthday’s off.
The Property Co-ordinator is a key member of the Property Management team and is responsible for co-ordinating the administration of building repair and maintenance work to managed blocks of flats and estates and, assisting with the development of a comprehensive record and systems database within the Property Management Department. To be part of a small team focussed on delivering an excellent and personal service to all customers, residents and suppliers.
This opportunity will suit someone with:
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven administrative and organisational skills
- Confidence in use of standard desktop computer packages, including Excel
- A good level of numeracy
- Ability to plan and manage priorities
- Ability to respond quickly, effectively and flexibly
- Able to work within a team and on own initiative
- Experience of working in a Property Management/Lettings environment (not essential)
up to £25k doe plus benefits
We are looking for a Property Co-ordinator to join our successful Property Management client. You will provide assistance and support to the Property Managers and help with general office administrat...
up to £33k plus car allowance and benefits.
We are looking for
an experienced Property Manager
to join our successful Property Management client. You will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of a first-class residential property management service, looking after a portfolio covering the Midlands & Worcestershire. Full drivers licence and own car required.
What’s in it for me?
Hybrid working, 3 days in the office, 1 day on site and 1 day working from home. Excellent training and support with a friendly welcoming team. Salary up to £33k plus £3.6k car allowance, stakeholder pension, career advancement, birthday’s off, mileage allowance and expenses.
The Property Manager is responsible for the proactive management of a number of residential blocks of flats, estate schemes and mixed-use developments.
Your tasks include: -
- Customer Liaison In conjunction with other team members, to build relationships with residents and to deal with all stakeholders’ queries and correspondence concerning their portfolio in a timely manner and in accordance with KPIs and SLAs.
- Site visits to carry out regular visits to managed developments as agreed and in accordance with the management agreement. If required undertake additional site visits to meet contractors, surveyors, leaseholders and residents etc.
- Carry out inspections as a result of specific residents/clients concerns over repair/maintenance problems etc. Undertake follow up actions as a result of inspections.
- Meet with clients to build trusted relationships.
- Repairs, Section 20 Consultancy and Insurance Claims
- To arrange repairs and raise works orders in liaison with the Property Administrator and ensure these are carried out in a timely manner.
- To liaise with internal/external surveyors on points of technical complexity and to discuss larger items of repair.
- To recognise when repairs required are an insurance claim and liaise with the Property Administrator to ensure insurance claims are efficiently administered.
- To ensure planned works are being undertaken in line with the lease requirements unless there is specific instruction from the client.
- To follow the appropriate statutory process on the consultation of leaseholders on repairs where required.
- Manage Section 20 Consultation Processes. Ensure notices are correctly served and major works are being appropriately Project Managed and are being undertaken as per specifications and in line with estimated costs.
- Contractor Appointment and Management
- Ensure Maintenance Contracts are in place for all assets and that general maintenance items such as cleaning and gardening.
- Ensure Maintenance Contractors are adhering to specifications
- Re-tender contracts when required. Prepare contract tendering documentation with the assistance from the Property Administrator and identify likely maintenance contractors / service providers. Review contractor tenders, their H&S policies, method statements etc.
- Service Charge Budgeting and Accounting
- Credit Control
- Residents Meetings
- Landlord and Tenant Management practice
- Site staff interaction and management
up to £33k plus car allowance and benefits
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join our successful Property Management client. You will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of a first-class residential property mana...
£26k - £28k doe plus an incentive bonus scheme, pension, healthcare, shareholder scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Graduate
to join our client’s Sales team in the Midlands. The expectation is to provide first-class customer service to the valued clients and sales support to the sales team, all within a fast-moving B2B environment. You will be required to demonstrate exceptional organisational skill paired with highly efficient and accurate administrative ability. You will be involved in all aspects of the business cycle and offer an all-round customer focused approach. Full training and support will be provided.
Founded in 2001 with a unique vision and a philosophy of employee-ownership. They are a true greenfield start up and have grown quickly to be the 2nd
largest distributor in their sector in the UK. In the past year our client has been awarded ‘Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in the Midlands’ and ‘The Sunday Times Track 100 Fastest Profit Growth in the UK’.
The growth has consistently been the best in their sector, and they are continually investing in the business and their greatest asset is their ‘people’. Turnover in 2021 was £140m and our growth continues to accelerate.
Key Skills and Essential Experience:
- Provide a high level of customer service and communication both verbally and written
- Build positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers and drivers
- To actively upsell and provide solutions to the branch customers
- Monitoring existing and new customer sales performance to maximise the profitability of the branch whilst remaining competitive
- To effectively follow the operational procedures and support the growth of accounts in the branch
Essential requirements for the role:
- A recent graduate with a 2:1 minimum degree
- Competent user of Microsoft Office functions
- Demonstrate strong mathematics and numeracy
The successful candidate will also have the following key skills:
- Be outgoing, positive and have excellent communication skills, particularly on the telephone
- Be a strong and accurate administrator
What’s on offer:
- Be commercially minded
- Be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- Manage a healthy workload and maintain focus and organisation
- Be able to understand and effectively follow company process and procedure
- Show a desire to learn about new and existing products
- Excellent competitive salary & incentive scheme
- Great work – life balance. 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- A range of benefits: life insurance, pension and an optional healthcare scheme & the option to become a shareholder in the business after 6 months employment.
£26k - £28k doe plus an excellent incentive bonus scheme, pension, healthcare, shareholder scheme.
The Opportunity This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Graduate to join our client’s Sales team in the Midlands. The expectation is to provide first-class customer service to the valued c...